COVID-19: VACCINE AND VACCINATION
(Click images to enlarge)
PARKING RESTRICTIONS ALONG NORTH AVENUE
From May to mid-September, North Ave will be undergoing resurfacing from Harlem to Cicero. Parking will be restricted along North Avenue.
- Be mindful of lane closures and traffic delays.
- Plan accordingly when traveling to your child’s scheduled appointment.
- Consider alternative parking in the surrounding area (marked in green on pictured map).
- Please obey posted residential speed limits and be considerate to our residential neighbors during this time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
LURIE CHILDREN'S SARS-CoV-2 VACCINE REGISTRY
Wearing masks, washing your hands, avoiding crowds, and getting vaccinated when it’s your turn are ways to move forward to end the COVID-19 pandemic. Another way to help end the pandemic is by supporting research studies.
Lurie Children’s has created a registry for parents who are interested in enrolling their children in a pediatric COVID vaccine trial. If interested, go to https://redcap.link/esm830w9 or scan the QR code below to receive additional information.
PEDIATRICS UNLIMITED RESPONSE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We at Pediatrics Unlimited are taking steps to keep you, your children, and our employees safe and healthy. We continue to monitor the evolving situation with COVID-19 closely, taking steps to help reduce the spread of this infectious disease.
The following procedures are being implemented:
- We are taking extra precautions at this time - accommodating requests for rescheduling visits, proper timing/spacing of appointments, directing patients straight to exam rooms (no time spent in waiting room), conducting sick visits via telemedicine.
- We will continue to conduct well visits for newborns, infants, and children who require immunizations following guidance from the American Academy of Pediatrics. Immunizing the youngest children is top priority to protect them from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- We are trying to keep exposure to a minimum. We ask one parent (unless assistance needed) and one child at a visit, if possible.
- Temperatures will be taken by non-contact thermometer prior to room entry .
- We are offering telemedicine appointments during the COVID-19 pandemic through doxy.me. Call our office for details.
- If you or your child becomes sick prior to a scheduled visit, please call the office to reschedule.
- We will do our best to put patients in a room upon their arrival to limit exposure of others.
- We have (and always have) been taking steps to sanitize the exam room and waiting room.
- Office hours are subject to change. Please call early in the day so that we may accommodate your needs.
- Physicians and staff have confidently received the COVID-19 vaccine and will continue to practice and utilize protective precautions and equipment.
If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please call our clinic first for further instructions.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate this situation.
As always, we are HERE TO HELP.
Take care & Stay healthy!
We are offering telemedicine appointments during the COVID-19 pandemic through doxy.me. Call our office for details.
[click image for larger view]
COVID-19 PANDEMIC - STAY UPDATED!
Keep up on the latest news and advice for this changing situation:
- Centers for Disease Control: About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Illinois Department of Public Health: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Illinois Department of Public Health: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Frequently asked Questions
- Chicago Department of Public Health: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV aka COVID-19)
- Nemours Children’s Health System: Coronavirus (COVID-19) What to Do if Your Child Is Sick
Drs. Cabotaje & Wollensak are now a part of the Elmhurst Hospital staff!
CONGRATULATIONS, DR. CABOTAJE!
Congratulations to Dr. Cabotaje for being named, for a 3rd year, as one of the Top Pediatric Doctors 2021 by Chicago Magazine!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Read about current and practical pediatric topics on our Facebook page.