COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR CHILDREN AGES 5-11
The COVID Vaccine for children 5-11 years of age will be available for our patients on Thursday, Dec. 2.
Call 708-383-3010 to make an appointment for your child!
COVID-19: VACCINE AND VACCINATION
(Click images to enlarge)
PEDIATRICS UNLIMITED RESPONSE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We at Pediatrics Unlimited are taking steps to keep you, your children, and our employees safe and healthy. We continue to monitor the evolving situation with COVID-19 closely, taking steps to help reduce the spread of this infectious disease.
The following procedures are being implemented:
- We are taking extra precautions at this time - accommodating requests for rescheduling visits, proper timing/spacing of appointments, directing patients straight to exam rooms (no time spent in waiting room), conducting sick visits via telemedicine.
- We will continue to conduct well visits for newborns, infants, and children who require immunizations following guidance from the American Academy of Pediatrics. Immunizing the youngest children is top priority to protect them from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- We are trying to keep exposure to a minimum. We ask one parent (unless assistance needed) and one child at a visit, if possible.
- Temperatures will be taken by non-contact thermometer prior to room entry .
- We are offering telemedicine appointments during the COVID-19 pandemic through doxy.me. Call our office for details.
- If you or your child becomes sick prior to a scheduled visit, please call the office to reschedule.
- We will do our best to put patients in a room upon their arrival to limit exposure of others.
- We have (and always have) been taking steps to sanitize the exam room and waiting room.
- Office hours are subject to change. Please call early in the day so that we may accommodate your needs.
- Physicians and staff have confidently received the COVID-19 vaccine and will continue to practice and utilize protective precautions and equipment.
If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please call our clinic first for further instructions.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate this situation.
As always, we are HERE TO HELP.
Take care & Stay healthy!
We are offering telemedicine appointments during the COVID-19 pandemic through doxy.me. Call our office for details.
[click image for larger view]
Drs. Cabotaje & Wollensak are now a part of the Elmhurst Hospital staff!
CONGRATULATIONS, DR. CABOTAJE!
Congratulations to Dr. Cabotaje for being named, for a 3rd year, as one of the Top Pediatric Doctors 2021 by Chicago Magazine!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Read about current and practical pediatric topics on our Facebook page.